DTO-BioFlow will target the current challenges in the collection, harmonisation, accessibility, and analysis of marine biodiversity relevant data, the integration of data and analytical tools into DTO architectures, and the applicability of a functioning DTO biodiversity component to address policy-relevant use cases.
Six interconnected Work Packages will ensure the delivery of DTO-BioFlow’s objectives. All Work Packages have been designed to form a coherent work plan towards delivering on the project’s objectives: to unlock and sustain biodiversity data flows to a functioning and integrated biodiversity component of the DTO, to give EU the capacity to monitor, measure, manage, protect and restore its marine and coastal ecosystems.
- WP1 - Project management and coordination
- WP2 - Increasing the flow of relevant biodiversity data
- WP3 - Enabling sustained flows of biodiversity monitoring data into the DTO
- WP4 - Demonstrate with policy-relevant use cases the benefit of an end-to-end approach for biodiversity monitoring
- WP5 - Integration in DTO infrastructure
- WP6 - Communication, dissemination, and exploitation